A great getaway is not complete without lounging to sugary white sands, swimming in crystal clear serene waters and frolicking under the sun. Experience this all at the beaches in Alabama. Plant your beach umbrella and stretch out those sarongs in the following scenic beaches in Alabama listed below.
- a magnificent location to have a wonderful time and fun in the sand and sea. The beautiful coastline of Bienville Beach offers a stunning view of the ocean and environment. If you want serene atmosphere, Bienville Beach is the right place for you as there are no sizeable crowds. There are plenty of beach activities offered in Bienville such as snorkeling and beach volleyball. Nearby the location of the beach is a golf course, the Isle Dauphine Golf Club.
- a small beach nestled between skyscraping condominiums around the area and on Highways 182 and 161. The sparkling waters with balmy temperature are just right to engage in different water activities. To provide more convenience to sun lovers and beachgoers there are lavatory and outdoor showers on site. Cotton Bayou also has ample parking lot offered free.
- magnificent dazzling water and pleasant atmosphere await you at Dauphin Beach. You will not run out of things to do here in Dauphin Beach, suggested water and land activities include swimming, golfing, boating and fishing. The beach is conveniently situated close to some popular scenic attractions in Alabama such as Coronado Cove and Bienville Beach. Have a wonderful day ahead by spending time in this beautiful haven.
- if you want to have fun in a relaxing environment, Bridgeport Beach is an ideal spot for you! The beach has nice atmosphere and crowd, which is not so congested. This quaint coastline is basked in Wilcox County, Alabama. If you are in for a short journey, indulge yourself with myriads of recreational activities including boating, fishing, swimming and beachcombing.
- stretching over 6,000 feet wide, Florida Point offers something magical for everyone. It boasts with glistening azure waters and picturesque backdrop. This is a perfect hideout if you want serious relaxation after a tired day. Stroll in its powdery sands and gaze over the expanse of the ocean wherein everyone is playing heartedly.
- an ideal hideaway for picnics and beach stroll since the surroundings echo loveliness and tranquility. Romar Beach is found 6.8 miles east of Highway 59. The beach area has parking lot charged at no cost.
- spice up your life and enjoy hanging around at Gulf Shores Public Beach. Unload your gear and swim on to the tempting waters of the Gulf. This popular beach destination has showers and comfort rooms on place.